The Bids & Proposal Management course is focused on simulating bidding and proposal process for aligning to corporate or business strategies. Key to every business operations, irrespective of the procurement type Bids & Proposal Management covers the strategic process, which is key to every business operations, irrespective of the procurement type. This course covers Project Identification process through to Partnering, Prequalification, Bidding & Proposal, Handling RFIs, Client Presentations, Negotiation and Contract signing, including handover to Project Manager for execution.
Each of these topics will be covered helping you to understand both Owners and Bidders perspectives:
- Difference between EoI, RFQ, RFP, RFT, etc.
- Project Pipeline Analysis & Pre-position Tactic
- Executive Summary for Bid/No-Bid Process
- Analyzing competitors’ strategy & teaming
- Developing Winning Strategy - Identifying Differentiators
- Amplifying Proposal, Bidding Strategy & Bid Preparation
- Handling RFI & Presentation Differentiations
- Internal Gates & Approval Process for Bids Submission
- Effective Submission Process & How the Evaluation process works
- Handling Post Submission Process - Clarification & Negotiations
- Presenting Best & Final Offer, as applicable
- Handing over to Project Management, after Contract Award
Who Should Attend:
Private Partners, Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Proposal & Bid Managers, Engineers, Designers, Architects, Consultants, General Constructors, Contract Managers, Independent Certifiers, Bid/Proposal Manager, Subject-Matter Experts, Sub-contractors, Suppliers, O&M Representatives and Project Delivery Managers.
Currently Manager of Light Rail Project with Metrolinx, Iyer has been extensively involved in large and complex social and economic capital projects development across Canada & the USA. He has been involved in both traditional and alternate project procurement methods (AFP, P3, IPD, PFI) and deliveries, where he gained competence from project identification through to building teams, responding to RFQs, preparing RFPs and negotiating Project Agreements. Balarama is also the 1st Canadian to be accredited by APMG International (UK) as 'Lead Trainer – CP3P' course under World Bank Group's PPP Guidelines.