Understanding how overheads, project costs and planned profits are integral pieces of project “success”.
In this 2-day instructor-led live webinar, you will learn the causes and remedies of low productivity, overhead expense controls, impacts of revenue and cost accruals, methods supporting equipment acquisitions, project close-out evaluations and many more methods and strategies to enhance performance; deliver your projects on-time and on-budget.
This is an interactive course, not a sit and listen event. Hands-on exercises reinforce discussions of many financial processes. The comprehensive course manual is filled with methodologies and strategies that assure improved performance.
- Major responsibilities of project managers
- Delivering planned profits
- Financial terms and definitions
- Project cash flows
- Overhead controls
- Financial ratios and analyses
- Major purchase evaluations
- Why revenue and cost accruals produce reliable financial reports
- The real costs of lost productivity with dependable improvement strategies
- Increased profits and improved cash flow
Who should attend?
Project managers, coordinators, field supervisors, division managers, administrators, estimators,
Gold Seal Credits: 2 GS credits
With over 35 years financial and construction experience, Wayne Newell has amassed a library of knowledge on what makes a successful contracting business. Since 2003, he has been presenting his exclusive contracting seminars in most major Canadian cities. He was awarded his CMA in 1972.