This session will provide an introduction to Emotional Intelligence. It will help you to deal more effectively with life’s ups and downs. If stressful situations are affecting your physical energy, your emotional moods and your behavior, this session is for you.
Who should attend
Anyone coping with stressors at work or at home. It will help you to create a more positive path forward.
The course will improve your ability to deal with stressful situations such Social Isolation, Rising supply costs, Fear of Job loss etc. The facilitator will take an online advance poll of the participants to determine which stressful situations are most relevant.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Introduction – Basic needs and common stressors
- Understanding how the brain manages emotions – the power of the amygdala
- Behavioural differences – The DISC model and how people deal differently with stress
- Emotional Intelligence – 5 EI Competencies/Skills
- ZOOM Fatigue – Improving online communication and engagement
- Summary and Action Plan
This session will leave you inspired and more optimistic about your path forward.
Dave Neely has been a Kingston-based training consultant and coach since 1988. He is in the business of providing customized processes designed to help individuals and teams to maximize their performance. Dave has a unique ability to combine his academic and work experience with a practical approach. His energy and boundless enthusiasm make Dave a popular facilitator for a wide variety of clients.