Most, work, contracts, and jobs that you win come from your contacts. Social Networking is a powerful way to grow your network of contacts. LinkedIn has become one of the first places businesses go to verify credentials.
Facebook and Twitter boast over 400 million users in North America. This social phenomenon has become the premier way to keep your business in front of your contacts. Social Networking is a set of new tools to get your brand and your message out. It is the easiest and most effective method to improve your visibility.
Our workshop will show you how to use these tools to increase your business and industry best practices in utilizing accounts in Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn. We will demonstrate how to use these tools to maintain and expand your network of contacts. Learn how to increase your network presence utilizing Blogs and Forums. We will look at case studies of construction companies and how they have used social networking tools to create brand awareness, promote themselves as experts in their fields, and stay in contact with clients.
- Stay in contact with Facebook
- Getting your message out with Twitter
- Use Pinterest to advertise your company successes
- Get connected with LinkedIn
- Blogs and Forums promote you as an expert
- Other applications and tools
- How Social Networking is changing the face of business
- LinkedIn for Business
- Building a Search Engine Optimized Profile
- Soliciting Recommendations and Introductions
- Facebook for Business
- Building a Profile for Business
- Etiquette & Branding
- Integration Applications (Blogs, Twitter, etc.)
- Controlling Information that you Share
- Twitter based Marketing
- Application for Business
- Blogs and Forums
- Creating a Site with your Brand
This is a hands-on workshop and laptops with software are provided for the duration of the course. The course materials are included.